Sunday 8 December 2013

Meal Menu Towards My Goal

Note: Click on image to maximized view.


     In this Meal menu, I represent my accomplishment, goals and priorities in a more metaphorical way. The point of representing these in such way is to show how mindfulness is one of the characteristics I rely on to achieve my ultimate goal, organize my priorities, and being aware of what I have achieved so far. In this menu, I start with appetizers, as in any restaurant meal, in this case, personally it represents how I have gradually become who I am through the different education levels. I added the little note indicating that if I am at this stage where I am seeking all the main entrances offered, means that I had to accomplish all the appetizers, that is why it is the "all-you-can-eat". The main entrances represents the present to me, I am majoring on Physics and Mathematics, and also working on the "Clinton Global Initiative University Program" and planning to work on Project for Peace. And finally Desserts represent what I want to be in the future and what I expect to achieve. The prices are just the mean to portray that every part of the meal (life for us) can become more and more expensive, and for us, more and more difficult to reach.In this way I portray how mindfulness has guided me to construct the path of priorities that I have to follow to become a volunteering engineer. I certainly believe that as long as we work hard, we can afford the whole meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment