Sunday 8 December 2013

Move around!, be active, take care of your essence

     Note: Click on image to maximized view.




      In this advertisement, I portray pictures of myself in many places, doing different kind of activities. It is a way to represent my perspective of how to be active. I chose to use a piece of advertisement in order to encourage other people to follow the same path by using simple phrases that explain some of the reasons why being active can be beneficial. In this case, I show my unique perspective of how I consider myself active, in this picture I try to highlight a characteristic by using my personal experiences. But more than highlighting, it is just a way to persuade other people to become active, not only physically but also in other areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment